Did you know that a Montana flooring defects expert witness can be a source of information if you suspect that the flooring surfaces at the workplace contain flooring defects? It’s true that sometimes problems are introduced during the manufacturing process and sometimes those defects don’t get caught by the quality control groups. When this flooring is installed, it doesn’t meet the industry standards and may break down or wear out faster than it should.
These are just a few things that business owners all over the country are learning about flooring defects:
- If installed, flooring with defects can spread, ripple, shrink, warp, crack, wear unevenly or come loose.
- No flooring material is safe from defects, and that includes hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile, carpet, stone and others.
- Most business owners need to rely on a Montana flooring defects expert witness because they have the background needed to identify defects, where untrained observers cannot.
- If there is a liability lawsuit, often a Montana flooring defects expert witnesses will be hired to provide facts about the flooring to see if it contributed to a slip and fall accident.
- If an insurance claim needs to be filed, expert witnesses with a flooring background are often called in to examine the evidence.
A Montana flooring defects expert witness can be a true asset when it comes to flooring analysis. Montana business owners should hire such an expert as soon as they suspect a problem, because they can help get the process started for repairs, reimbursements and more.
If you have dealing with a problem area with the floor at the workplace that doesn’t seem to be holding up like it should, it’s time to call a flooring expert. They will be able to determine, through tests and observation, whether or not flooring defects are present. Then, the proper steps can be taken.
Rob McNealy of Flooristics can be the Montana flooring defects expert witness you’ve been looking for. With more than a decade of experience as a flooring contractor, a walkway auditor, and a flooring inspector, he has what it takes to make an unbiased and informed assessment. There’s no reason to look elsewhere, because Rob McNealy is ready to help business owners with their Montana flooring defects.