Rob McNealy of Flooristics is a highly sought after St. Paul flooring defects expert witness. As someone with more than a decade of experience as a flooring contractor, flooring inspector and walkway auditor, Rob McNealy has also appeared in many courtrooms and given testimony in a number of investigations across the country. He is a qualified St. Paul flooring defects expert witness for business owners and legal teams when they need to learn the facts about the flooring in question.
When it comes to flooring defects, the following facts apply:
- Defective flooring material may manifest through ripples, warps, cracks, shrinking, or poor wearing and tearing.
- Any kind of flooring material may be defective, such as laminate, resilient, hardwood, tile, carpet, stone and others. The defects are introduced during the manufacturing process.
- Unless someone is an expert, it’s very hard to determine flooring defects as the cause of a problem area. Other factors in problem flooring might be poor cleaning, improper or neglectful maintenance, and even outside conditions.
- A flooring defects expert witness can do certain tests and evaluate flooring using years of experience to determine what’s going on.
- Business owners who use an expert witness to show defects are usually able to have repairs or replacements done either by their insurance company or even via manufacturer.
- Business owners involved in a liability lawsuit where a slip and fall took place may need a flooring defects expert witness to show that it wasn’t their fault or that they didn’t neglect the flooring.
Business owners and legal teams who hire a St. Paul flooring defects expert witness will really come to rely on the facts and evidence they uncover. The St. Paul flooring defects expert witness should be a trusted authority on all flooring, and have years of experience in walkway audits, flooring installation, flooring inspections and more. Their unbiased services are really invaluable in helping business owners and legal teams figure out what’s going on with the flooring in question.
Rob McNealy of Flooristics is a St. Paul flooring defects expert witness who wants to help business owner create a safer workplace for their employees and customers. That’s why he spends time and effort as an expert witness for all kinds of flooring issues. For flooring that doesn’t look right or when flooring problems may be the cause of a serious slip and fall accident, call Rob McNealy. He’s the St. Paul flooring defects expert witness that can help everyone learn more about possible faulty flooring at the workplace.