Rob McNealy of Flooristics is the best person to call when you need a Honolulu slip and fall expert witness. If you are either a business owner or the victim of a workplace slip and fall accident, you need someone with experience and skills in assessing flooring to add facts to your case. A Honolulu slip and fall expert witness is the best person to check out the place where the accident happened, perform tests to gather evidence, and present those facts in court.
Rob McNealy has the skills and experience you need as a Honolulu slip and fall expert witness. With him, you know you can rely on the facts. Here are 5 things about Rob McNealy as a Honolulu slip and fall expert witness that you need to know:
- As a slip and fall expert witness, Rob McNealy will be a key part of the litigation process.
- Because slip and fall expert witness testimony often makes or breaks a case, Rob McNealy devotes all his time and attention to gathering the facts, no matter what happens.
- Rob McNealy will provide expert information in court on the flooring in question.
- With years of experience under his belt, Rob McNealy has the knowledge and skill with testing equipment to provide accurate readings on the flooring.
- Rob McNealy will be able to demonstrate to the court whether or not flooring hazards at the workplace existed.
- Rob McNealy has a direct, professional delivery that allows him to convey complex information to the court so that everyone understands.
- His testimony is unbiased, and centers on presenting the facts as he discovered them.
When Honolulu business owners or slip and fall victims take part in a liability lawsuit, they want someone who will gather all the facts and present them to the court. If the court decides, based on the evidence, that the slip and fall accident was because of negligence by the business owner, they could be liable for lost wages, medical bills, rehabilitation costs, all legal fees and pain and suffering. Often, slip and fall accidents just happen, through no negligence from the business owner. In those cases, the owner isn’t liable for those costs.
Rob McNealy of Flooristics is an fine Honolulu slip and fall expert witness, and should be everyone’s first choice when the facts of a slip and fall accident need to be presented in court.