Rob McNealy is a top Utah flooring defects expert witness. Legal teams are pleased to discover someone that not only has plenty of flooring experience, but also the ability to bring the facts to the courtroom. Rob McNealy has participated in many flooring defects disputes and a range of flooring defects investigations. He always provides the best service and remains unbiased, merely delivering the facts based on evidence.
With more than a decade of professional experience as a walkway auditor, flooring inspector, and flooring contractor, Rob McNealy is an ideal Utah flooring defects expert witness.
Legal teams in Utah should know about the five services that Rob McNealy provides as a Utah flooring defects expert witness:
- He has experience in all kinds of flooring. From wood, tile, stone, laminate and more, Rob McNealy knows how to recognize defects and separate what is normal wear and tear from true problems within the material.
- He has the training and equipment to perform in-depth tests on suspected flooring areas. Because many flooring defects aren’t easy to discern, Rob McNealy has honed his skills in recognizing and testing for substandard flooring.
- He understands the impact that a true flooring defect problem has on a business, and knows what manufacturers and insurance companies need in order to start undoing the problem. He can speak the language of all kinds of interested parties and communicate thoughtfully and clearly.
- He is a true professional, both dedicated and honest. Rob McNealy can be the Utah flooring defects expert witness that will be happy to appear in court as needed to deliver an unbiased report of the flooring conditions. His expert opinions are often critical to resolving issues like slip and fall cases or to help assign responsibility.
- He is happy to travel across the country as needed to bring his skills to help legal teams or business owners figure out what’s going on with questionable flooring. From Utah to each coast, Rob McNealy will not hesitate to travel to the business in question.
Business owners and legal teams throughout the state of Utah will certainly want to contact Rob McNealy if they have any flooring defect suspicions at the place of business. There’s no doubt that Rob McNealy will bring his experience and work ethic to help out as much as he can.