When you are involved in a liability lawsuit regarding injuries at the workplace from a slip and fall, either representing the plaintiff or the defendant, you will need an Annapolis slip and fall expert witness. Someone with the background in all kinds of flooring and walkway safety can bring valuable testimony to the proceedings. Their experience and skills in assessing all the different conditions of flooring—from tile and stone to carpet, laminate and hardwood—will help the judge and jury make the best decision.
Choose the Best Annapolis Slip and Fall Expert Witness
Don’t settle for just any Annapolis slip and fall expert witness. Instead, select one who has the experience in the flooring industry as well as experience appearing in court. Rob McNealy of Flooristics has a strong background as a flooring contractor, flooring inspector and walkway auditor. He’s also appeared in many slip and fall liability lawsuits across the country. He is the best choice for an Annapolis slip and fall expert witness.
Remember that an Annapolis slip and fall expert witness provides several things for a case:
- Using testing equipment and experienced observation, the Annapolis slip and fall expert witness must be able to demonstrate to the court whether or not flooring hazards at the workplace existed.
- The testimony of an Annapolis slip and fall expert witness is a large part of the evidence presented.
- Annapolis slip and fall expert witnesses are not biased toward one side or another; they just present the facts in the case.
- Annapolis slip and fall expert witnesses need to have the knowledge and skill to answer tough questions.
- The Annapolis slip and fall expert witness should have a trustworthy and professional demeanor as they convey complex information to the court.
When Annapolis business owners or slip and fall victims take part in a liability lawsuit, they want different things. The business owner wants to show that they were not negligent in caring for the facility, particularly the flooring. The victim wants to get compensation if the business owner was indeed negligent about the flooring. The courtroom is where decision-makers learn more about the case and render a verdict. Legal experts for both sides benefit from a slip and fall expert witness.
Hire a Top Annapolis Slip and Fall Expert Witness Today
Rob McNealy of Flooristics has an excellent record of industry experience and courtroom appearances. As an Annapolis expert witness, Rob McNealy is someone who gathers every fact and presents a complete picture about the flooring conditions to the court. Sometimes, due to negligence by the business owner, accidents do happen and then they are liable for lost wages, medical bills, rehabilitation costs, and legal fees plus pain and suffering. However, if the slip and fall accident was simply an accident and the business owner was not negligible, they deserve to have their name and reputation cleared. Rob McNealy can help the case as an Annapolis slip and fall expert witness.